Located on over 12 flat bucolic acres in the heart of Bedford's finest estate area.
Originally built in 1928, this Landmark colonial has beautiful period detailing. There is also a beautiful 1850 three bedroom guest house, classic 1928 four stall stable, Studio/Office, pool & pool house, tennis court, greenhouse/potting shed & detached four car garage with loft storage above. Ancient trees, old stone walls make this the quintessential old Bedford Gentleman's Farm.
Close to Railroad, Close to Shops, Fenced Yard, Horse Property, In Ground Pool, Master Bath, Powder Room, Privacy, Security System, Stable/Paddock, Tennis